Admission & Withdrawal


Applications for admission to K.G class will normally be accepted in the month of December / January. New admissions if any (I to VIII), will depend on the availability of seats and on the competence of the student.
Admissions are made on receipt of the following documents:

  • Original Birth Certificate and Transfer Certificate.
  • The mark sheet of the last Annual Examination taken
  • Transfer Certificate: If a pupil comes from a school outside the state of West Bengal, the Transfer Certificate must be counter signed by the Inspector of the School of the State from where the pupil comes.
  • No donations will be accepted in connection with admission and any offer of donation in any form, disqualifies the student for admission.


Withdrawal from school includes the following:

  • A month's notice should be given in writing before withdrawing a child from the school or a month's fees paid.
  • Transfer Certificate (School Leaving Certificate) will be issued on receipt of a written application from the parents mentioning therein the date of birth/admission, name, class, section of the pupil.
  • All dues should be paid.
Sapling Count